Coach House Hotel
Comfortable, quality accommodation in Pembroke
The tastefully refurbished Coach House Hotel was once believed to be a coaching inn.
It has been said that many visiting gentry rested here before continuing their journey.
The gardens of our hotel run down to Pembroke’s renowned mill pond, and also to a well preserved tower of the original castle walls.
The hotel itself has undergone a tasteful refurbishment, without loosing any of its old medieval charm, allowing our present day visitors to enjoy modern day luxury in an historical atmosphere.
Tastefully furnished, comfortable and pleasant
All our bedrooms are either suites, twin or double rooms with en-suite bathrooms or showers.
Coach House Hotel Rates
All room rates include breakfast
|Room Type||Price Per Night|
|Standard Double Bedded Room - From||£100.00|
|Standard Twin Bedded Room - From||£100.00|
|Single Occupancy (Double or Twin) - From||£85.00|
|Annex - Double or Twin||£120.00|
|Annex - Single Occupancy||£110.00|
|Suite – Single Occupancy||£110.00|
|Suite - Double Occupancy||£130.00|
|Suite - Triple Occupancy||£180.00|
Good reasons to stay at The Coach House
Three Star Quality
Double or Single Rooms
Great Food, Great Atmosphere
Public Transport Links
All our rooms have tea and coffee making facilities, televisions with built in Free view boxes & DVD players, and are non-smoking. A smoking area is provided however within the Coach House grounds.
Food & Drink
- Range of Breakfast Options
- Bottle of Water
- Special Diet Meals ( upon request )
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Fax/Photocopying ( additional charge )
- Packed Lunches
- Laundry ( additional charge )
- Room Service
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (Public and Private)
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Free Public Parking to the rear of the hotel (reservation is not needed)
- Free Disabled Parking
- 2 Minutes walk to train station
- FREE WiFi is available in all areas
- Unfortunately Pets are not allowed at The Coach House